COVID-19 CIRCUIT BREAKER POLICY
April 6, 2021 until further notice
All our General Covid-19 Policies apply, and we are taking these additional risk mitigation measures to protect you, us, and the community and to help ensure the continuity of our services:
- We will conduct business at distance by meeting by phone, through Zoom video conferencing, or for very short appointments only, by witnessing clients sign documents outside of our office at a table set up on the sidewalk in front of our office.
- Our outdoor meeting table is approximately 2 meters long and you will be asked to sit at one end of the table and the notary at the other.
- We have a shelter to place over the meeting table, but if meeting outside, dress for the weather in case of rain.
- When considering the work that you would like done, please consider whether the work can wait a few weeks or even a few months to reduce your risk and the spread of COVID-19.
- We have one notary and some staff working from home to minimize the potential for a disruption to our work due to an exposure or illness.
- We have all worked very hard to stay healthy and we hope that with these new measures we can remain safe for the next few months until most of us should have had at least one dose of a vaccine to provide some protection.
Welcome to Fedewich & Witt, Notaries Public
We are a family business that has been providing legal services since 1978. Our main areas of practice are transfers of real estate, mortgages, wills and powers of attorney however we offer many other services for individuals and businesses as well. Please see our list of services for more details.
We pride ourselves in the relationships that we have established over more than four decades in business. We get to know our clients and they get to know us. Legal work can often be confusing and we try to communicate in plain language and to offer straightforward solutions. Small things add value to service and that is where we excel. When our clients are satisfied they refer their family and friends. That is the way that we have developed our business and how we plan to grow in the future.
What Services Can A Notary Provide
"Great people with great knowledge, professional service, affordable pricing..." Kenni Z
"On all occasions they met and exceeded my expectations..." Jesse S
"They go the extra mile to ensure your needs are handled promptly. I would not use anyone else..." David P
"Extremely professional, knowledgeable and truly cares about her clients..." Brendan G