In light of the recent escalation of events surrounding COVID-19 both at home and abroad, we would like to advise you of some of the risk mitigation measures we are taking to help protect you and the community during this time.
- When booking an appointment, we will be asking clients to identify if they have travelled out of the country within the past 14 days. If a client has recently returned to Canada, their next appointment will be scheduled for no sooner than 2 weeks after their return date.
- Our office is following screening protocols as directed by the Public Health and Provincial Health Directives. If a client thinks they have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or they are experiencing symptoms of the virus (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing) we are asking that they cancel their appointments immediately. Please be advised that ignoring these guidelines will result in refusal to accept you upon arrival.
- We have temporarily removed all magazines and towels to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- To aid in social distancing between clients we ask clients to arrive as close to their appointment time as possible to limit time spent in common spaces. We may ask you to wait in your car if our reception room is full. Please do not bring other people to your appointment who do not need to be there.
- Our reception area and meeting rooms will be cleaned between each client and we are disinfecting the counters and tables twice a day. We ask that clients use our complimentary hand sanitizer when entering the office. If signing documents, we will ask that you take our pen home with you so that it is not reused within our office.
- Last but certainly not least, if you feel at all unwell please stay home. We are happy to re-schedule your appointment to promote the health and safety of yourself and others. If you have a deadline to meet and you are unwell, please speak to our staff and they may make arrangements to meet with you outside of our office under more controlled conditions.
Please note that we will continue to monitor the situation and we will update our policies as necessary based on directives from the British Columbia health authorities.
Welcome to Fedewich & Witt, Notaries Public
We are a family business that has been providing legal services since 1978. Our main areas of practice are transfers of real estate, mortgages, wills and powers of attorney however we offer many other services for individuals and businesses as well. Please see our list of services for more details.
We pride ourselves in the relationships that we have established over more than four decades in business. We get to know our clients and they get to know us. Legal work can often be confusing and we try to communicate in plain language and to offer straightforward solutions. Small things add value to service and that is where we excel. When our clients are satisfied they refer their family and friends. That is the way that we have developed our business and how we plan to grow in the future.
What Services Can A Notary Provide
"Great people with great knowledge, professional service, affordable pricing..." Kenni Z
"On all occasions they met and exceeded my expectations..." Jesse S
"They go the extra mile to ensure your needs are handled promptly. I would not use anyone else..." David P
"Extremely professional, knowledgeable and truly cares about her clients..." Brendan G